WTVI PBS to air “How Fortalice helped a Fort Mill, SC business after their social media accounts were hacked.”
ATCOM partner Fortalice will be in the spotlight tonight (June 18th, 2019) on WTVI PBS’s “Carolina Impact” at 8pm. The episode will talk about how Fortalice helped a Fort Mill, SC business after their social media accounts were hacked.
You might remember ATCOM recently hosted Fortalice at our last lunch and learn series: Cyber-crime: Why it is your business?
The Fortalice team are former White House cyber operatives and national security veterans who have honed their craft protecting people, business, and nations for decades. From deterring to detecting, monitoring to thwarting, they are more than a line of defense they provide a fortress (Fortalice) for companies.
ATCOM/Fortalice have also partnered to offer Fortalice’s innovative Cyber 360 service offering.
The Fortalice Cyber 360 will identify risks and score your organization’s overall cyber security profile. By providing a snapshot of your current security posture alongside recommendations to mitigate those specific risks, Cyber 360 will give you the insight normally only achieved with a full Cyber Risk Assessment, but at a fraction of the cost.
Cyber 360 provides the following:
- Organized, easy-to-understand intelligence on your organization’s cybersecurity posture.
- Specific, prioritized and actionable efforts that you can take to reduce risks
- A comprehensive, one-on-one review of your report, with a Fortalice Solutions analyst.
- A straightforward letter grade (‘A’ – ‘F’) scale for your organization’s risk.
How does Cyber 360 work?
- Cyber 360 scans the Dark Web, identifying user names, email addresses and passwords that have been compromised and represent a real threat to your organization.
- The intelligence is collected automatically from dozens of sources including email, website, software patches, DNA, the Dark Web, and others.
- Cyber 360 provides a comparison of your cyber security posture to other organizations and industries, so you can quickly see how you compare to peers.
Low Key IT
Are you are ready to get back to doing what you do best and leave your IT worries behind?