Presence and Mobility
Mitel Unified Communicator® Advanced (UCA) is Mitel’s award-winning unified communications application that gives you a single access point for all your business communication and collaboration needs. It provides real-time access to everyone in the organization, on or off the premises, and enhances the effectiveness of “in the moment” communications.
- Rich presence and availability
- Deskphone and softphone integration
- Corporate directory access
- Visual voice mail
- Detailed call history
- Secure instant messaging
- Point-to-point video
- Integration with Microsoft® Outlook® and Office®, and IBM® Lotus Notes®
- Mobile with iPhone® , iPad® , Blackberry® and Droid® devices
- And more…
Over the last decade the number of employees who work predominately from home has more than tripled among U.S. workers, according to a report from Conference Board.
- Companies are consistently trying to find ways to cut overhead- what better way to do that than reducing office space?
- Home office technology has become much more economical and advanced- bandwidth, & hardware have both seen considerable drops in cost
- Teleworker technology has become extremely reliable and cost effective
- Companies are looking at ways to cut down on their carbon footprint. Companies are looking to “go green”.
- Happy employees have a higher retention rate. Cutting out up to two hours of commute time that can now be spent with family makes employees more content about their work-life balance.
ATCOM offers an array of mobility solutions that:
- Empower the business – Free people from location constraints while providing a consistent communications experience in or out of the office.
- Leverage smart technology – Deliver unified communications and collaboration capabilities to the mobile devices or tablets of choice, regardless of make or network.
- Consolidate communications – Give workers control over all their business communications.
- Improve customer service – Ensure employees are always reachable and responsive to client calls.
Low Key IT
Are you are ready to get back to doing what you do best and leave the IT drama behind?