Atcom provides information technology services, communications and data solutions to businesses throughout NC. We are seeking a Systems Administrator to join our IT Managed Services team.
The ideal candidate will have strong help-desk/customer service skills, knowledge, and experience in providing desktop support for Windows environments. Experience deploying and supporting wired and wireless networks, firewalls and the administration of active directory, email and cloud applications is a plus. This opportunity requires a customer friendly personality, strong organizational skills and the ability to work with a team.
Charlotte, Triad or Triangle Areas
- Min 5 years of experience as a Systems Administrator supporting Microsoft Server products in a customer facing role.
- Microsoft Windows Server management and troubleshooting experience.
- Understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy administration
- Microsoft Azure and Office365 administration
- Strong understanding of networking concepts with experience troubleshooting TCP/IP networks
- Proficiency utilizing network monitoring, management and remote access tools
- Proactive and enthusiastic individual with a take-charge attitude
- Thinks before acting
- Concerned about precision and accuracy
- Accomplishes tasks with minimal supervision
- Understanding of business objectives
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of troubleshooting techniques
- Exhibits mature organization and time management skills
- Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with a broad base of end users and multiple management layers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to travel locally with limited after hours work as required
Education and certification:
- Bachelor’s degree
- CCNA or MCSE certification preferred.